Monday, October 21, 2013

Oh How I Miss You! Sign Up Announcement


We're doing it again. Just like last year, based on Andrew's excellent idea, Alex, Andrew, and I are hosting the Oh, How I Miss You! Blogfest.

Oh, How I Miss You Blogfest

November 8, 2013

Hosted by

Andrew Leon
Alex J. Cavanaugh
and me!

The bloggers we miss… and the ones we would miss!

Do you have a couple blogger buddies who aren’t posting as often? Those who’ve pulled back and seem absent from the blogging world? Do you have blogger buddies you are grateful they are still around and would miss if they vanished? Now is your chance to show your appreciation and spotlight them!

List one to three bloggers you really miss and one to three bloggers you would miss if they stopped blogging. Then go leave a comment on those blogs.

Our blogger friends are special – time to let them know!

Sign up below!



10 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

I'm in. :-)

Old Kitty said...

Thought I'd pop in and say a big hello!!!!! Hello!!!!! Take care
x

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Honored to co-host with you guys!

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Already signed up!

S. L. Hennessy said...

I love this blogfest. Can't wait!!

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I'm sure this will be HUGE.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Matthew, Andrew and Alex - I remember this from last year .. great blogfest - I shall be agreeing from the sidelines and I'm sure meeting a few new bloggers ...

Fun time and not that far away .. cheers to you - Hilary

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

I'm in, too! I know so many people I miss terribly!

Arlee Bird said...

I signed up even though I've been avoiding blogfests lately. How can I resist what three of my best blogging buddies are doing? You're like the Three Musketeers. Or maybe the Three Stooges?

Lee
Tossing It Out

Unknown said...

Can't wait for this fest!